Research shows that 80% of employees who receive training and development opportunities think highly of their employers and feel comfortable about having an available career path.
Modern workers don’t want to stay long in a position that offers no opportunities for growth. After a while, anyone who has no hope for the future with their current employer will look for a new job.
Download the ebook and find out about:
- The Current State of Learning and Development
- The New Workforce and The Skills of the Future
- Creating a Different Learning Architecture
- The Age of Technology in Learning Management
- Creating Learning Experiences
- Employee Onboarding
- Using Training to Integrate New Talent
- Succession Management and Leadership Development